According to the authorities following measures are recommended in order to minimize contagions:
- Wash your hands thoroughly daily repeatedly with water and soap (min. 20 sec.).
- Avoid to touch eyes, nose and mouth (hand hygiene).
- When coughing and sneezing keep distance towards other persons and turn away from them; put a handkerchief on your mouth and nose area. Depollute it into a waste bin and afterwards wash your hands thoroughly using water and soap. In case you do not have a handkerchief to your disposal, then cough and sneeze in your elbow (cough and sneeze etiquette).
- Avoid to shake hands with other persons.
- Keep distance towards each other and avoid to touch each other for welcome.
You will find current information and recommended action regarding the handling of Coronavirus on the websites of the Robert Koch Institute and the Ministry for Social Matters and Integration Baden-Württemberg: